- JJonathanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEl Sireno
the smell is strong and good but it has a smell more for women not unisex
- RRACHELI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoEl Sireno
I prefer the initial impression (first 30 seconds) of this perfume to its dry down and long wear. It seems to ironically have more deep/masculine/musk notes at the very beginning but they quickly fall away, and you’re left with a powdery, somewhat marine, profile. There is no sweetness or warmth to this smell, which is nice, but it falls short of “fresh” for me because of the powdery tones. I’ve found success layering it with my custom made bergamot/black tea/white musk oil blend because that adds the fresh masculinity and dynamism that I was craving. Wouldn’t order again or purchase.
- AAllysonRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoEl Sireno
Very elegant, and I like how it smells after it's been on the skin for a while.
- BBenedictI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoEl Sireno
She loves it, and that's enough for me
- HHaileyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEl Sireno
This is my new favorite scent. My ideal scent is an androgynous scent that has something unique about it, and this is just that. Slightly more fem than masc, complex yet simple, fresh, distinct scent. This is what I imagine fresh tropical fruits and berries hit by the sea air would smell like. It’s so perfect.